Looking to advance your Scanning, Designing and Finishing? This in depth course builds beyond the basics of PlanScan. Instructor Heather Hennen will show you how to continue to increase productivity in the digital workflow process. Her day to day experience with CAD/CAM chairside dentistry along with her professional collaboration with Planmeca allows her to bring you the latest techniques available. This 1.5-day course is designed to develop more advanced skills in CAD/CAM and to predictably produce quality restorations even in non-ideal circumstances. We will focus on developing the skills to produce lab quality restorations in even the most complex situations. Each assistant will have hands-on time with complex design, custom contouring and shading. We will focus on what to do in more difficult situations with scanning, design, and finishing in both anterior and posterior situations. This course will develop the skills needed to become the next level of the “Ultimate Assistant”! If you are looking to take your career to the next level and become a competitive producer in your practice each day, this is the course for you!
- Become efficient in advanced design techniques and protocols for single and multi-unit indirect restorative cases
- Develop collaborative relationships with those in your class that are kicking it into Fifth Gear!
- Learn tips & techniques for scanning intra-orally, impressions and even models
- Understand proper tissue management and “best practice” retraction devices Heather uses
- Learn advanced design techniques to achieve functional and aesthetic CAD/CAM restorations
- Streamline your personal “workflow” of CAD/CAM restorative materials, selection and finishing
Instructor: Heather Hennen DAII CDD
Course Fee: Assistant: $1,495
Each Additional: $1,195
Prerequisite: Completed Ultimate Assistant I or Advanced Posterior