Are you limiting yourself and your team from designing anterior restorations on your PlanScan? This 2-day hands-on course will provide all attendees with the fundamentals of CAD/CAM anterior design skills under the expertise of Dr. Edmond Suh, Heather Hennen and a world renown ceramist; Bob Clark CDT. Buckle up! Participants will see the LIVE case delivery of the hands-on preparations that are done on day 1 of the course. You will learn how to plan, prepare, and complete a 8-unit complex anterior veneer case. Hands on anterior intra oral scanning, design, and finishing skills are provided to create functional, beautiful veneers. Dr Suh will walk us through the case selection, preparation design, proper bonding protocols and adhesive principles as well as occlusal principles that must be followed for treatment success. Dr. Edmond Suh and Bob Clark are an amazing team and will cover veneers in non-ideal situations making smile design a breeze! Doctors and team alike will gain confidence with a range of anterior design scenarios. If you think that is not enough to learn in 2 days wait until you hear Dr Suh and Bob Clark lecture on “What To Do When Things Go Wrong”. This is an action packed course full of information that you will implement immediately!
- Proper case planning and rapid preparation techniques (get in and get out.. )
- Smile design and case customization
- Rapid cementation techniques
- What to do when things go wrong
- Advanced staining techniques for optimal anterior esthetics
- Case presentation (pearls to up your skills and confidence)
- Digital documentation through photography